Posted 09/13/2021 20:35:16
Category: Articles & News
What You Can Do to Stay Healthy!
# 1 - Your Human Body Possesses an Awesome Capacity to Heal
“Humanity is awakening to the incredible power we have to influence our own healing. We all have the capacity to change the trajectory from disease to health. When working with natural medicine, we are working with natural law. Natural law holds all things in balance. We merely need to shore up deficiencies and remove impedances, then let the vital body restore homeostasis for healing.” Wings of Light, Feet of Clay
# 2 - Microbes are a part of life.
Viruses and bacteria have been around since the beginning of time. Many of these microbes are highly beneficial and we would not sustain life without them. As we devise a new chemical therapy to eliminate a pathogenic species, it will invariably find a way to adapt and survive around it. This is part of our dilemma with microbial antibiotic resistance. Microbes are opportunistic and will thrive wherever conditions best suit them. The goal is to develop an internal environment supporting the beneficial bacteria while eliminating the opportunistic pathogens. The best offense is a good defense, and the best offense is to focus on strategies that build healthy tissue.
Fact # 3 – Simple Strategies Are Powerfully Effective
Preventative measure exist that will empower you to take control of your own health. Though simple, they bear reviewing:
- Drink lots of water. Hydration is essential to flush toxins and waste products from the system
- Eat a diet rich in antioxidants and dense in nutrients. These are abundant in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and legumes
- Supplement with green superfoods and probiotics for trace minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and micro flora necessary for proper immune function
- Use adaptogenic herbs that help cleans the bloodstream and eliminative organs, and assist in cellular detoxification – ginger, garlic, burdock, dandelion, alfalfa, thyme, and elderberry
- Get plenty of rest and sleep. A few minutes of meditation each day will relieve stress on the nervous system building the body’s natural reserves
Fact # 4 - Homeopathic Remedies Assist in Prevention and Accelerate Recovery
Numerous scientific studies have been conducted worldwide proving that homeopathic remedies assist in prevention of and recovery from virtually every illness on the face of the planet. Clinical studies have proven certain homeopathic and herbal formulas superior to the vaccine and anti-viral medicines in prophylactic coverage and recovery from flu. Advances in homeopathy have created remedies that regulate physiological processes increasing lymphocytes, natural killer cells and anti-inflammatory molecules necessary for arresting microbes and toxins that contribute to both acute and chronic illness.
Above all, remember: You hold the power to build your health!
Homeopathic Facts - Did You Know...?